Sunday April 15
I slept so soundly last night! I was able to face time home last evening (last year because of WiFi issues, it was days before I could connect with home), we had a delicious meal of chicken and rice with a wonderful broth and some relaxation time in and around our cabins before crawling into bed. Becky and Stephanie are excellent roomies-
So when I awoke this morning, I opened one eye and noticed I was the only one in the room- I glanced at my watch and saw 9:30... wait.. 9:30!!!! I missed breakfast and the trip to Tactic! Shot out of bed in a panic.. only to realize that My watch was on Willoughby time and it was really 7:30, 30 minutes before breakfast! I had time to pee AND get a cup of coffee! Perfect.



Breakfast was delicious and Familiar- scrambled eggs, waffles, and bacon but we also had fresh papaya juice and fresh papaya and mango. Oh. My. Goodness. Everyone who knows me knows breakfast is my favorite meal.
Today is a get it together day, which we didn’t have last year and what a difference it has made already- good for rest, and organization and bonding❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment